Monday, May 4, 2009

Deals & Coupons from the Sunday Paper

Let me start off by saying I am not a fan of "Buy 1 Get 1 50% off" sales - in my opinion this is a sucker sale. They get you in the door, and get you to buy twice as much, with small savings. I will only report BOGO 50% sales when they apply to products I love. Give me a true BOGO free or a straight discount - amen?

I just got a chance to peruse the Sunday paper ads and there are some deals going on, so let me get to it: (all of these are advertised specials, no coupons needed - except the P&GbrandSaver list)

CVS:
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Cover Girl Lip Products!! Hallelujah! I adore Cover Girl Outlast (specifically #545 Naturalast) - that is (and will be) a separate post.... more to come
- $5 Clairol 'Nice'n easy', 'Root touch up', or 'Gray Solutions'

P&GbrandSAVER: (coupon flier)
- $2 off one box Clairol haircolor
- $2 off one box Clairol Natural Instincts - LOVE this product, temporary wash-out color
- $1 off Cover Girl any product

ULTA:
CHI 1" flat iron on sale for $119

.... but this is better!
Target:
- CHI 1" on sale for $99
- Target also now carries Elnett hairspray for $15 - supposed to be fabulous, don't worry I will be testing and reporting back!

Walgreens:
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Neutrogena lip products - I love their overnight balm (it counteracts they drying effect of CoverGirl Outlast)

Happy Bargain Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julia, I like your new site. Just a tip for discount hair stuff. Try folica.com. I bought a Solia flat iron Ion Ceramic tourmaline which are actually reviewed as good as and sometimes better than the Chi on sale at that website for $65 with free shipping (they usually retail for at least $100-150 or more). It's turned out great!

    ReplyDelete